What is Drop Ship?
Drop shipping is a business model that allows retailers to sell products ordered from drop shipping providers to
their own customers. Orders are placed to the retailer by customers, the retailer then passes on the order to the drop
shipper, i.e outletpad, and we will send the product directly to the customer. This process results in great savings for
the retailer in both time AND money; outletpad handles the storage, packaging and shipping of the products, relieving
the retailer of these responsibilities. Furthermore, the retailer only purchases the product from outletpad once said
product has been ordered by a customer, so there are no costs until a sale has been made.
The Benefits of Drop Shipping
1. No joining fee
2. Immediate access to our full product range and product information
3. No minimum sales volume requirement on first level
4. 3% - 10% drop ship discount
5. No need for your own warehouse, inventory or shipping
6. Free shipping
7. Free tracking number on orders over $25
8. Exclusive drop shipping weekly deals newsletter
9. Allows you to focus on selling and gain profits
Note: Drop ship discounts do not apply to promotional or bulk discounted items.